Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm so exited about Heather's shower this weekend. This does make four of my closest friends that are now pregnant. If I weren't living vicariously through all of you I'd being So depressed right now. I'm kidding. But I am really excited about all of these new editions to our lives. I think me and Ella Grace are gonna get a dog :) when we get a new house. That way I have something to baby and she has something to torture. We went to see Hotel for Dogs a few weeks ago and they had Humane Society posters there with real dogs that needed homes, one she fell in love with named Buttercup (in her mind, its name was really doodlebug but she won't listen to me). So now she has to go to the pest store and every time she goes she is looking for buttercup! We are gonna have some real issues if she actually sees a dog that looks like buttercup because she will expect me to bring it home.

Also, just to let you all know cocktails are now cottontails. We were watching a cooking show and they lady said coming up she was gonna make cocktails. EllaG leaned over and whispered "why does she always have to make cottontails?"

1 comment:

Melissa McCutcheon said...

I REALLY like this background. It's pretty! Who all is pregnant?? Heather, Cassie, Mandi, and?? Do I know them?