Sunday, March 22, 2009











Yes. It has been over a month since the last blog post. So much has happened. Ella Grace got her hair cut. It is so cute! Even though my parents had a heart attack when they saw her. I just have to keep reminding them...I'm the mommy, I'm the mommy. She looks so grown up. As most of you that know Heather know Amidy Cole is here. She is an absolute doll. At first I thought she looked liked Heather then I thought maybe Doc. She's just a combination of both I think. And she is precious!








Ella Grace and I went to the zoo Friday. We had a ball of course. I think you forget how gross the zoo really is until you become a germophobe parent. I think I used my whole bottle of hand sanitizer on us both. She loved the flamingos and giraffes. Did ya'll know they give camel rides now? We didnt do that of course. All I could think of was those animals gone wild videos, so we skipped that whole deal. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW, she did get her hair wacked off! Totally cute! I wish Sophie had hair :(