Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My driving




Ok you all know I am a horrible driver, however I have not wrecked or had a ticket since before Ella G. I do occassionally run up on curbs and my hit the garbage can or something of that sort but I decided to back into a car the other night! My boyfriends roommates car who didn't even park directly behind me. Im sure he purposely parked where he did so that I wouldn't hit him, but I cant back straight so I backed right up into it. Only Me!! So last night when we went over there to eat supper we pulled in and EllagGrace said "Mommy, now when Ryan gets home and we leave you better watch where your going so you don't hit his car again!!" It's sad that my child talks to me like I'm her child.




The pics are of her at her Oma's. She gets more pedicures than me!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Love it... but the purple bead still has this beat!!! :) I love you!!!

Melissa McCutcheon said...

Didn't you also back into something in your own yard before?? I think we were all still in high school.