Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween












It has been a horribly busy week. I was so excited about Halloween pictures and I haven't even gotten to post them. Ella G was a butterfly. I found the cutest wings at a dance shop I visit quite a bit. We took Hayden and Amanda and Melissa trick or treating and had a ball! Hayden was a rodeo clown. It was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. We went to DCF where I saw Nick Ledlow and Kendal and Jr Romine if anybody remembers him and his wife and little girl. I guess the most eventful thing was in the bouncy this kid who was about three kept body slamming my baby! He would slam her and she'd get back up and he'd slam her again. I got a bit angry and Melissa saw my face turning red and she tried to get his attention, but by this time I had had enough! I started snapping my fingers and saying "NO NO" to somebody elses kid! But seriously watch your kid. Anyway he just looked at me and kept doing it and finally I got a bit closer to the screen and gave him that look like if you don't quit I'm coming in there! So he quit, but I got laughed at by Amanda and Melissa of course. And I finally found the dad, and he was on his cell phone of course, but he was a big guy about six feet or so, so I was glad he didn't see me getting on to his kid!By the way go to www.lawsongallery.com and click on clients. The password is "ellagrace". Cassie took her four year old slash fall pics and they are Precious!!! I posted a few samples since I'm the friend and copywrite infringements don't apply:)

3 comments:

Melissa McCutcheon said...

Jr. Romine called me the other day. I was SHOCKED. Who is Hayden? Is he a friend's baby??
The kids are so sweet and I can't wait til I have one of my own to take trick-or-treating!

Cassie said...

Great pictures! :) LOVE the "big kid" story! Knowing me, I would have jumped in there and body slammed him myself! Poor Maclain... he's going to get so embarassed one day!

Dan said...

Pictures are adorable. She made a good butterfly :)