Monday, November 10, 2008

The Bead

well if you have seen Cassie's blog you have read a story about her friend whose child got a purple bead stuck in her ear. Guess who? Only me. I told her I would kill her if she posted it, but it is TOO funny not to share. So here's how the story goes...I was on the phone and my child of course goes buck wild when I'm talking on the phone. And she was playing with a purple bead that came off of one of her bracelets. Anyway she said "mommy I am going to pierce your ear" well when i said quit, she shoves it down in my ear canal! So I went to my moms to see if she could see and we tried sucking it out with the vacuum...didn't work, tried tweezers...didn't work. Finally Cassie came over and tried her procedures, vacuuming and tweezing(picture this please)...and it still DIDN't work. So my ENT couldn't see me asap this morning and it was really hurting by now so I headed to the ER and after at least an hour of his digging it wouldn't budge. So I ended up having to go to the ENT anyway and they finally got it. And yes it was purple and yes I did wear purple today, but not on purpose. So it's out and it is sore, but at least I can hear now!!!

4 comments:

Melissa McCutcheon said...

I KNEW that was you!!! HAHAAAAAA

Cassie said...

I am STILL doubled over laughing... my gut hurts!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! :)

Caacie Li said...

Matt and I have laughed so hard; would love to have been a fly on the wall!

Caacie Li said...

I love the new background!